Agile Leadership Objectives
Leaders will understand how being agile adds value to their business and why their support is essential to the team’s success.
They will be prepared to support and enable successful teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to address.
- Theory and Principles
- Improving Value Delivery
- Value – The “What”
- Culture – The “Who”
- Professionalism – The “How”
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a modular workshop, adaptable up to 2 days in length, based on the needs of your organization. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An overview of what “Agile” is, why organisations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world, how it works, and how to quantify its benefits from a business
- The means to identify the potential opportunities and impacts of Agile in terms of business value.
- The ability to compare and contrast Agile practices with alternative business practices.
- An understanding of how to help form and support agile teams using an empirical
- Ways to deal with typical challenges that agile teams face and how to support the teams by removing impediments and becoming a servant-leader.
- An understanding of how to measure and guide agile product delivery
Public And Private Courses Available
The Agile Trainer.com is able to offer both public and private courses for Agile Leadership training. This allows us to deliver the training to all your colleagues together in one place at the same time.
- The trainers are skilled in software development and/or product management.
- They are experts in Scrum and have extensive experience applying, leading, teaching, and coaching it.
- PSTs have been servant-leaders at an organisational level.
- They are active in local agile and software development communities, as well as the broader global agile and Scrum movements.
Next Course Dates & Locations
Available on request.
Interested in Finding out more?
Why not drop us a line!