Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are switching many of our classes to the Live Virtual Class (remote) delivery. In a Live Virtual Class (LVC), you will attend remotely from your home, office or other location and link into a live online Trainer led class.
The content for our Live Virtual Classes is exactly the same as our in-person offering. Attendees will be able to see, hear and interact with the Trainer and the other attendees as if they were attending in person. Attendees will interact during the sessions, joining in discussions and taking part in small and large group activities.
The class will run from 0900 to 1700 each day in the time zone where the class was originally scheduled. Lessons will be broken down into short sections followed by a break to allow attendees time away from the screen.
The class will be every bit as interactive as if it was happening in person. We can do some wonderful things with the tools available to us today. The benefits of a Live Virtual Class include:
– The ability to attend the class from your home, office or any other location.
– No risk of infection from COVID-19/Coronavirus.
– No time spent travelling to the training centre.
– Financial savings from having no travel, hotel or other expenses.
– Learn how to facilitate online meetings using the latest techniques, tools and technologies.
– You can also attend an in-person class (for no extra charge) later in the year.
Don’t worry if you have never attended a Virtual course before, we will support you every step of the way. We will send you full instruction on how to prepare for the LVC a few days before your selected course so you can set up and test and setup your equipment.
Live Virtual Class Requirements:
– Computer with an internet connection.
– Microphone and Speakers.
– Free install of Zoom.us
– We can assist you with the setup in the days before the class if required.
– The trainer will be available for 30 minutes each day before the course starts to offer any technical assistance to get you set up.
You can review our list of upcoming classes and see which are Live Virtual Classes here: https://www.scrum.org/classes?uid=226040
Further details on our response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation are here: Coronavirus
Once a class becomes a Live Virtual Class, you must attend remotely. If you prefer to attend in person, please contact me.
The Live Virtual Class option is also available for private courses. Please contact us to find out more.